Monday 29 February 2016

HTML of the day

Some part of HTML

Okay. I learn about HTML today. So far, it looks interesting.

Sometime I will just thinking how it works and why it just consist in the world.

We can just "beautify" our web afterwards if we created a web and we used to function the HTML well.

Before I started to touch this course, I might accidentally saw script, coding and other else and I just feel like "what the hell is it". and now I step in the course, I learn it as HTML tags, elements and so on.


Image 1 :HTML tags list



Here is a link that can learn a very basic HTML click me to watch.

Image 2 :Periodic Table of HTML elements

For the current version HTML 5, Josh Duck has developed a periodic table for HTML 5 elements. The periodic table shows the 107 elements  currently in the HTML 5 working draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment